Saturday 29 May 2010

How did I have so much time before?

I haven't posted in so long! Bundles of things have happened in the past week. I have had incredible experiences and seen a heap of stuff! I am wondering how in the weeks earlier I had so much time to do fancy blog post. I am feeling now the pressure of time crunching in on me to accomplish all that I have dreamed of while I am here and to also update my blog properly so that everyone is well informed on my jocular life. Because I know you will all be so sad if I even as so much miss one amusing detail.
As of right now this is the only picture I have from Scotland. My camera is dead but soon after it charges I will post more photos from my BEAUTIFUL weekend in Scotland. It was such a great time. We had amazing weather, a beautiful hotel out in the countryside, and a lovely beach day. I could tell story after story and most likely I will when I put more pictures up! Kelsey and I did have the opportunity to spread the Gospel though! Giving away a Book Of Mormon (thanks Gavin for lending that to me, I owe you) was such an exhilarating feeling to know that if nothing else we at least planted a little seed inside this mans heart.
After Scotland we had a few days here in London town. On Monday night we were all sitting in the bedroom laughing as usual when I laughed a little to hard and fell back and hit my head on the side of the metal bed. I blacked out, and fell to the other side and hit my head on the dresser... fun times. I got a little concussion and spent the next 14 hours throwing up anything that touched my tongue.

Between my blurry, double vision and dizzy head ache I was a mess! Quite comical and pretty sure this is something that would only happen to me! On Wednesday we went to Stratford-upon-avon. The place of shakespeare's birth and childhood. We also went to a castle. When we got to the castle I was so dizzy they got me a wheel chair. Ha, I used it for about five minutes then decided I felt so stupid that I would rather walk in circles then use the special chair!
Well, I have a ton of stuff to say but I am going to wait until I have my pictures on my computer!
Love you all
em

No comments:

Post a Comment